17 September 2008

Issue's with 12 Twigs

This will be the third time that I have changed my idea for my 12 twigs. Going through the critiques really help me to think about what I have produced and what I could do differently. My first idea I just did not like, I did not think my idea was good enough for my twigs. My second idea was okay, it reminded me of a canoe, but I felt as if I were building with twigs rather than making a special place for them. Finally, I have come up with my third, and hopefully last idea. I chose different twigs that were of a similar appearance, semi straight, and same color. They also kind of reflect my personality, I also think they are pretty. I had some trouble choosing the best color in which to accent my twigs. The colors came down to painting the cardboard black or white, and I have chosen white. We will see what the outcome is, but it is a surprise for you! If I decide to change anything else, or have any more problems I will be sure to blog them!

No comments: